Stack table at End Of Hand
(02-01-2013, 09:00 AM)Guest Wrote: That's not really the biggest problem though, the biggest problem is the highlighting.
For example, sometimes in the one stack different tables are "fighting" to pop up.

The highlighting is not the problem, because the highlighter just follows whatever window has focus. The highlighter doesn't do anything. It doesn't change activation/focus of any window. As I said, you can click different windows with your mouse, and the highlighter would follow. It doesn't do anything.

The problem has to do with whatever is actually changing the activated/focused/foreground window.

If you've turned off SaT's table activation already, then clearly something else is activating tables. Maybe its your poker site itself. When using SaT, it is recommended to keep that first checkbox on, and turn off each site's individual "bring active tables to top" option, as mentioned here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Does Microgaming have one of those settings? Are you playing on other sites besides Microgaming?

Lastly, if you want your hotkeys to get sent to the highlighted table, then you need to change that setting at the bottom of Advanced Options.
I'm only playing on microgaming.

The option 'force table to the foreground' has been disabled since the start.
There's another option called "queue table actions" (tables are queued according to the time left for you to make a betting decision. Only once you make a decision on the active table will the next table in the queue be activated).
=> I've turned that second option off too for a while, but it didn't seem to have an effect.

The problem of a bunch of tables timing out/sitting out, because of the tables that fight for attention within the main stack, still exists.

I only have 5 stacks in the grid, and sometimes more than 4 tables are out of the main stack at one time. Could this be the cause of the problem perhaps?
(02-02-2013, 07:56 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm only playing on microgaming.

The option 'force table to the foreground' has been disabled since the start.
There's another option called "queue table actions" (tables are queued according to the time left for you to make a betting decision. Only once you make a decision on the active table will the next table in the queue be activated).
=> I've turned that second option off too for a while, but it didn't seem to have an effect.

The problem of a bunch of tables timing out/sitting out, because of the tables that fight for attention within the main stack, still exists.

Yeah, with SaT, you would want to turn both of those settings off in Microgaming.

I'm surprised turning both of those options off dont change anything. With those two options off, can you try stacking tables, not using SaT at all? In that case, no tables should pop up and you should time out. If that happens, then we can be sure that those Microgaming settings are working.

Quote:I only have 5 stacks in the grid, and sometimes more than 4 tables are out of the main stack at one time. Could this be the cause of the problem perhaps?

You mean you have 5 grid slots?
How can you have more than 4 tables out of the stack when there are only 4 other slots other than the stack?

Send me an email support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
I have one problem, the tables just start up in the grid, instead of going to "the stack", and they just stay in the grid the whole time.

I have the same problem for Microgaming,Ongame,Ipoker they are always tile . Stars ,tilt and 888 are ok they stack without problem .
Tomorrow i ll try winamax hope its ok too.

How to fix those 3sites to stack too.

Tnx in advance
(02-02-2013, 12:36 PM)mixie1 Wrote: I have one problem, the tables just start up in the grid, instead of going to "the stack", and they just stay in the grid the whole time.

Tables are initially placed based on the New Tables setting. But I'm guessing thats not your problem.

Quote:I have the same problem for Microgaming,Ongame,Ipoker they are always tile . Stars ,tilt and 888 are ok they stack without problem .

Its likely that there is a problem with the detection of when it is your turn to act. My guess is that SaT tries to stack these tables, and then they are instantly moved back out into grid becuase SaT thinks thats action is required. You can confirm if this is your problem by turning on all notifications and looking for the notification popup in the lower right of the screen.

In that case, the first thing to try is to remove the site and re-Include it. See if that fixes it. Then look at the help pages for each site for any more clues:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wor...oker-sites

I enTer winamax too , changed mod to Ipoker ,Ongame and Prima .Also i unchecked all enable active pop up table and still winamax,ipoker,ongame and prima dont stack and stay tiled .Their hotkey buttons work fine .
(02-03-2013, 02:36 AM)mixie1 Wrote: I enTer winamax too , changed mod to Ipoker ,Ongame and Prima .Also i unchecked all enable active pop up table and still winamax,ipoker,ongame and prima dont stack and stay tiled .Their hotkey buttons work fine .

What 'Scan Mode' are you using in Advanced Options?
Scan Mode PW.They Stack and go back to the grid.Mods are from grinders.org

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10