Want to buy program
Is your grid table size abnormally large or small? Are you using any type of table mods for those two sites?
Now I have gotten Ipoker to work perfectly except that the table remains from when I enter the pot until it is done thoe I have chosen that it shall move to grid when action is required but that I can live with. But partypoker still does not work. I have done the things that is said in your helparea for partypoker. The window stays in slot 1 and the hotkeys is not right eather. Do you have some tips what I can try?
I have size so 2 tables goes on top of each other to fill the screen
Do you have an email? I can attach printscreen on my settings.

Best regards Lars
(02-20-2013, 10:26 PM)larsflodin Wrote: Now I have gotten Ipoker to work perfectly except that the table remains from when I enter the pot until it is done

This is expected behavior. The tables remain in the grid until you click "fold" or until you use a "Stack Table" hotkey.

(02-20-2013, 10:56 PM)larsflodin Wrote: I have size so 2 tables goes on top of each other to fill the screen

Hrm they might be pretty big then. I wonder if thats the problem...

(02-21-2013, 12:42 AM)larsflodin Wrote: Do you have an email? I can attach printscreen on my settings.

Best regards Lars

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Or you can just click on File -> Current Layout
and then paste everything on here, whichever works

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10