Not easy to deal with tables when I time out
1. I've always had the ~RButton set for Fold+Stack.
2. Same goes for "Action required". It's set.

For both Ongame and FTP:
I have to press F1 to fold and after that, ~RButton to stack the table.

For FTP:
it does say "old table detected" in popup - but doesn't move the table in old tables slot.
This causes some serious problems if the table is stacked, as I don't see it.

This all has propably something to do with full grid and timeouts on stack,
as I've had less problems when I run less tables. No problems around 16-18 tables,
but when it gets to 22 or something, I start getting some sitout tables now and then,
that I haven't seen asking action from. That wouldn't be a problem if the old tables slot
worked properly; but they're not (always?) moved in there, so they stay sitout on stack.

Plus - this problem is related to Fold+Stack in Ongame and FTP as well:
I currently play to six networks and since only these two require me to press
both F1 and ~RButton, I sometimes accidentally press just ~RButton ofr them.
That causes the table to be moved in stack, without action, so it goes sitout on
stack and stays that way there (since they're not moving in old tables slot).

Now I've taken it to a habbit to cycle stack through now and then,
to check if there's sitout tables there =/

And.. one other thing about Ongame just came to my mind:
When I stack Ongame tables - they always return in grid immediately,
if there's a free slot in grid. They only stay stacked if grid is full.
I remember seeing something about changing the timeout for something,
but I couldn't find the thread about it or the setting for it.
(05-10-2013, 04:29 AM)CyberSam Wrote: 1. I've always had the ~RButton set for Fold+Stack.
2. Same goes for "Action required". It's set.

For both Ongame and FTP:
I have to press F1 to fold and after that, ~RButton to stack the table.

Hrmmmm.. maybe I had it backwards.

Try using the hotkey WITHOUT the ~
So just use RButton
That should do it.

Quote:For FTP:
it does say "old table detected" in popup - but doesn't move the table in old tables slot.
This causes some serious problems if the table is stacked, as I don't see it.

Yes this is a big problem.
But did you do the tests like I asked in my last post? Please just open one FTP table, wait and see if it moves out of stack and into grid at the right time, then put it back in stack and sit out, and see if it moves to Old Tables slot.

Quote:And.. one other thing about Ongame just came to my mind:
When I stack Ongame tables - they always return in grid immediately,
if there's a free slot in grid. They only stay stacked if grid is full.

A few people have reported this problem. So basically, SaT is ALWAYS thinking that OnGame tables have action required, and that is why SaT keeps moving it to the grid. I am considering removing OnGame from the SaT supported sites because of this problem. There is probably nothing wrong with your setup, its just an issue with OnGame. I have tested with some customers on teamviewer and have determined that OnGame is just not allowing SaT to scan the table for the Fold button.

But, this is probably causing all of your problems.

1. Old Tables will never be detected at all for OnGame, and you will never see the popup Notification because SaT will always think it is your turn to act on OnGame tables. If you sit out on OnGame, then nothing will happen because SaT won't ever detect it.

2. When the grid is full, normally tables are supposed to pop to the top of the stack when action is required. But, remember, SaT ALWAYS thinks OnGame has action required. So it will move an OnGame table to the top of the stack, even if in reality its not your turn to act. And then, that table will STAY at the top of the stack forever, because SaT always thinks action is required. As soon as a gridslot opens, then the table would instantly move to grid because again SaT thinks action is required.
^^To that last 2. answer:
That's not what happens - when grid is full, Ongame tables are stacking,
but they're not staying on top of the stack, but work just fine popping on their turn.
So I don't get sitout tables in Ongame, I only have that grid problem.

Sitout tables are a problem in FTP; I'll try changing to RButton (instead of ~RButton).
Eventhough, I will then have a problem with right-mouse button not going 'through' in ie. Stars =/
(05-11-2013, 08:36 AM)CyberSam Wrote: ^^To that last 2. answer:
That's not what happens - when grid is full, Ongame tables are stacking,

They are only staying in the stack because the grid is full. As soon as a slot opens up, they are probably instantly moving out.

Quote:but they're not staying on top of the stack, but work just fine popping on their turn.

Hrm I doubt that this is true. The same code that pops tables from stack-> grid also pops tables to the top of the stack. The only difference is if the grid is full.

So, with an empty grid, if OnGame tables are not staying in the stack and waiting until it is your turn, but instead popping out immediately, then the same should happen with a full grid and popping to top of stack.

Quote:Sitout tables are a problem in FTP; I'll try changing to RButton (instead of ~RButton).
Eventhough, I will then have a problem with right-mouse button not going 'through' in ie. Stars =/

Correct, it won't pass through. I think on Stars the right click only changes the table theme so prob not a big deal?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10