Stacked tables keep stealing focus
Man we need to narrow it down somehow.. Does it happen right from the start of your session or only after some time?

If you don't add any Winamax tables, then everything is fine?
Everything seemed fine the first hour or so. May be i should try that tomorrow..
No Winamax tongiht.
Ok good news, i have a lot of focus stealing from ongame, but when i remove that from my stack, everythnig seems ok, including the custom party!
So it looks like Winamax and Ongame are the problems? When those two are not present, everything works ok?

Keep testing and let me know
Yes! That's it! Done some more testing and now i can clearly see that:

- Ongame can't keep his focus, random tables can take over

- Winamax steals focus every now and then from other tables. This is confirmed NOT
a problem from SAT because they do it to eachother as well, when i 'ignore'
them from SAT!
Weird because i switched off the only option i see that has to do with it, well i guess
that's not you problem anymore Smile

I will keep them in the grid for now, that seems to be a workable solution!
lol, this Winamax problem seems to exist for a couple of years already...
(auto-translated)
http://fr.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread...adid=78582

One guy complains about exactly my problem a couple of years ago,
and gets no decent reply/ solution
lol. Ok

1. So we know that Winamax will steal focus no matter what.. it doesn't matter if the Winamax "enable pop up" is turned on or off. This will definitely be a problem and conflict with SaT, so probably best not to put it in the stack

2. Ongame won't hold focus... I wonder if SaT is even detecting that action is required. Can you try with one table and use Move To Grid = When Action Required and see if the Ongame table pops into the grid? I have another user who says that this is failing for him, so if it fails for you too, then it might mean that there are bigger problems with Ongame detection
I am 99% sure Ongame is detected, because I always test if sites/tables are detected before I even dare to move into stacked mode. Will test again when there are some tables available.

And now I'll have to find out if i can find some logic in to WHEN exactly the issue is happening.

Good thing i have a video from yesterday and noted the times when the issue happended Smile

Will get back to you.
Confirmed that it is recognized and pulled into grind perfectly. Works and plays very fast and feels good.
Ok i just send you a 1m30s movie in which we can see the focus stealing happen 7 times.

On 0:10 we see Party steals focus and again on 0:18
On 0:31 we see stars.com steal focus
On 0:43 we see 888 steal focus and when i fold this 1 - 0:46 stars.FR comes as well + 2 more stars.com tables before i manage to fold my T2o on 888
On 1:05 888 comes over the top (32o hand)
On 1:20 we get taken over by 888+ .com + .com (97ss)

Note: During all this time i only use mouse+fold buttons on screen, no hotkeys

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10