Stacked tables keep stealing focus
(03-17-2013, 09:20 PM)SvZff Wrote: Ok i just send you a 1m30s movie in which we can see the focus stealing happen 7 times.

On 0:10 we see Party steals focus and again on 0:18
On 0:31 we see stars.com steal focus
On 0:43 we see 888 steal focus and when i fold this 1 - 0:46 stars.FR comes as well + 2 more stars.com tables before i manage to fold my T2o on 888
On 1:05 888 comes over the top (32o hand)
On 1:20 we get taken over by 888+ .com + .com (97ss)

Note: During all this time i only use mouse+fold buttons on screen, no hotkeys

Ok, thanks for your notes and the timestamps, that helps tremendously.

The issue seems to be that it is always OnGame tables that get stolen from.

At all of those timestamps in the video, the other sites always steal focus from OnGame (at 0:43 and 0:46, your T2o hand is on OnGame, not 888). Are you sure you aren't noticing a lot of timeouts for OnGame? This video leads me to believe that SaT is not correctly detecting that action is required on OnGame. This is why I wanted you to test each site individually. When using Move To Grid = Action Required, will OnGame tables move out of the stack and into the grid when it is your turn to act? This video seems to suggest no.

Other users have been having similar problems with OnGame so I wonder if there is a trend. Maybe OnGame updated and broke something
(03-17-2013, 08:56 PM)SvZff Wrote: Confirmed that it is recognized and pulled into grind perfectly. Works and plays very fast and feels good.

Have been playing today and yesterday. Stacked mode seemed doable when i kept ongame and winamax out of the stack. But also have an issue on iPoker where some table time out in my stack once every half hour or so. I saw what makes it time out once i guess, when i saw an ipoker table loose it's focus without me having acted on it.

Besides this, it works fine... until a new table pop-up that is not recognized by SAT at all. Very weird, but this happened sunday with an 888 table (while playing 15 tables perfectly, of which to 888 tables).
The problem was not solved when i rebooted SAT a couple of times, but i did manage to get all my tables back into play when i switched to Stack&Tiled mode.

Today was an easier session for SAT because i choose not to play any 888, Ongame or Micro tables. This went quite well, until something similar as sunday happened. 1 extra table iPoker table popped up (again, while playing 1 iPoker table perfectly already) and it was not recognized at all. It was NOT on ignore, nor did rebooting SAT help. Here too, i gained back control when i switched to Stack&Tiled mode. And when i switched back to Stacked mode, it WAS recognized. Quite a hassle, but i was happy to have it back, because i had quite some tables open.

Playing can be quite an adventure Smile
I am not too pleased with this "adventure" heh

Whenever SaT fails to detect a table, and you are certain that it is not 'ignored', then please use the CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T hotkey and paste me the contents so I can examine it.

As for iPoker timing out, does the Old Tables feature handle those tables? It should...

Finally for OnGame, I've sent you a PM
iPoker: I do get pop-ups from the OldTable function every now and then. But either Not from iPoker, or i do but he doesn't pick them up.
Is that the same? I mean whenever you get a popup is it supposed to sit back in on the table?

888 not recognized table: I happen to have grabbed the info (put it in a note sunday): [Tour NLH $90 $100,000 Sunday Challenge 1R ID #45674027 Table #56 Blinds: $15/$30],[#32770]

But the weird thing is, that after a reboot it did get detected hmmm
(03-19-2013, 07:31 PM)SvZff Wrote: iPoker: I do get pop-ups from the OldTable function every now and then. But either Not from iPoker, or i do but he doesn't pick them up.
Is that the same? I mean whenever you get a popup is it supposed to sit back in on the table?

No, it doesn't sit you back in. But it should move the table to the grid, or another slot, depending on what your Old Tables setting is.

Quote:888 not recognized table: I happen to have grabbed the info (put it in a note sunday): [Tour NLH $90 $100,000 Sunday Challenge 1R ID #45674027 Table #56 Blinds: $15/$30],[#32770]

Yeah this table should be detected, so I'm not surprised that it worked after you restarted SaT..
(03-20-2013, 12:20 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 07:31 PM)SvZff Wrote: iPoker: I do get pop-ups from the OldTable function every now and then. But either Not from iPoker, or i do but he doesn't pick them up.

No, it doesn't sit you back in. But it should move the table to the grid, or another slot, depending on what your Old Tables setting is.

Ok that would be cool! Problem is, SAT doesn't let me change my Old table slot whenever i want. It does sometimes, but like right now, it doesn't... (see picture)

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4669/...leslot.png

Rebooting SAT doesn't help.

Quote:888 not recognized table: I happen to have grabbed the info (put it in a note sunday): [Tour NLH $90 $100,000 Sunday Challenge 1R ID #45674027 Table #56 Blinds: $15/$30],[#32770]

Yeah this table should be detected, so I'm not surprised that it worked after you restarted SaT..

Yeah, but simply rebooting did NOT help, until i switched back to Stack&Tiled mode... And with or without rebooting/ mode switching, it's quite weird that 1 table is not recognized while a couple other of the same site are playing perfectly?
I screwed up qouting there.

Here what i wanted to say about the old table function/ ipoker:

Ok that would be cool! Problem is, SAT doesn't let me change my Old table slot whenever i want. It does sometimes, but like right now, it doesn't... (see picture)

(03-20-2013, 12:45 AM)SvZff Wrote: I screwed up qouting there.

Here what i wanted to say about the old table function/ ipoker:

Well, when you are stacking only, no tables will automatically get moved anywhere, so thats why you cannot use the Old Tables feature, and thats why its grayed out.

If you use StackAndTile mode, then Old Tables will be enabled

(03-20-2013, 12:44 AM)SvZff Wrote: And with or without rebooting/ mode switching, it's quite weird that 1 table is not recognized while a couple other of the same site are playing perfectly?

Yes its very weird. And the different modes should not matter at all for table detection
Ah ok, that's why the ipoker tables are just sitting out in my stack every now and then, after having lost focus Sad

Another reason to play in stack&tiled mode. So it seems, Stack&Tiled mode is a lot less likely to produce error than stacked mode.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10