Stacked tables keep stealing focus
You can use StackAndTile play mode and just use Move To Grid = Never and it will basically be the same thing. It will be up to you to manually move tables to the grid if you want to. But Old Tables should work then
That actually sounds very good! Smile
Just a quick update. Have been playing a lot, stack&tile is working quite ok. Have to keep Winamax en Ongame out of the stack but that's doable, especially with Micro now supported (gives me some more room/ slots) so thanks for that!

Have this thing with full tilt tables that they keep stealing focus from eachother as soon as i add more than 1. But this always only last for a couple seconds (keep flickering back and forth). Annoying, but workable.

And i had a couple of times that an 888 table was not recognized. Rebooting SAT a couple of times didn't help this time. Happended before, but this time i remembered the hotkey you gave me:
[Tour NLH $215 The $100,000 Mega Deep ID #46901086 Table #15 Blinds: $25/$50],[#32770]

Any idea if we could fix this?

Thanks!
(04-24-2013, 01:42 AM)SvZff Wrote: Just a quick update. Have been playing a lot, stack&tile is working quite ok. Have to keep Winamax en Ongame out of the stack but that's doable, especially with Micro now supported (gives me some more room/ slots) so thanks for that!

Well, for many people Microgaming doesn't work at all, so consider yourself lucky. These smaller sites are becoming more and more problematic, especially OnGame and Revolution.

Quote:Have this thing with full tilt tables that they keep stealing focus from eachother as soon as i add more than 1. But this always only last for a couple seconds (keep flickering back and forth). Annoying, but workable.

You're sure you turned off FTPs option to "Display table on action" or whatever its called?

Quote:And i had a couple of times that an 888 table was not recognized. Rebooting SAT a couple of times didn't help this time. Happended before, but this time i remembered the hotkey you gave me:
[Tour NLH $215 The $100,000 Mega Deep ID #46901086 Table #15 Blinds: $25/$50],[#32770]

Hrmmm, 888 tables just look for this character "/" which is the blinds separator and it looks like that table does indeed have that in it. So I don't know why it doesn't work. If it happens again use the hotkey again and paste the results.
- Yes 'Display table on Action' is and was off. I just tried to send you a small videoclip again. You can see the ftp problem in the second half pretty cleary. It happened soon after i started filming, but i was not able to reproduce it after that anymore.

- Ok i will feel lucky for micro, feels good to rungood Smile

- I'll keep my eye on 888 and post the table name if it happend again

EDIT: I did have Table Ninja FTP running, just so you know
About 888, just did some testing.

All these tables:

[SNG NLH 11¢ 6-Handed Super Turbo ID #47360882 Table #1 Blinds: $10/$20],[#32770]
[Tour NLH $11 $1,000 Guaranteed ID #47328113 Table #12 Blinds: $50/$100],[#32770]
[Tour NLH 30¢ Shane Warne Poker Classic Step 1 ID #47356458 Table #5 Blinds: $75/$150],[#32770]

Seem to work perfectly, as was the Sunday Callenge last sunday.

So, that Mega-deep looks like something special.

There was no way i could get it recognized by SAT. Extra strange, because as said, a couple of hours later the Challenge started, and that worked perfectly again.

Will keep my eye on it,

thanks
(04-24-2013, 10:48 PM)SvZff Wrote: - Yes 'Display table on Action' is and was off. I just tried to send you a small videoclip again. You can see the ftp problem in the second half pretty cleary. It happened soon after i started filming, but i was not able to reproduce it after that anymore.

Yeah I see it in the video. Can you see if you can reproduce it, if you open a new FTP table? I remember a problem a while back that all new FTP tables were stealing focus and causing problems. I wonder if it is related.

Quote:- I'll keep my eye on 888 and post the table name if it happend again

k.. looking at the other table names, I don't understand why that one is failling.
Hmm no can't seem to reproduce anymore. At least new tables doesn't seem
to cause any special problem.

Will have to pay more attention to when it happens in my regular sessions,
maybe do some more recording in the next week.

Let you know when i know more!
Ok, GL
Ok, just finished a session.

- Micro doesn't work perfect as i said. SAT controls the tables perfectly but it seems to steal/ loose focus incorrectly every now and then

- Full Tilt issue did not happen. I did not play on all sites i normally play on (ongame) so maybe that has sometinhg to do with it.

- Again, I had 1 table on 888 NOT recognized at all. Not even after rebooting SAT.
Table name: [Tour NLH $115 World Series of Poker 2013 Step 3 ID #47177410 Table #2 Blinds: $10/$20],[#32770]

Now comes the weird thing. Same tournament, some time later, on the final table.
I thought let's try again, and this time, it works perfectly!
Table name: [Tour NLH $115 World Series of Poker 2013 Step 3 ID #47177410 Table #2 Blinds: $400/$800($80)],[#32770]

only difference i see is the blind level?!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10