Pokerheaven problem
I guess i will play some of these, the table's name at all stakes is the same, the problem persists, the lobby gets stacked too..
[1 - Holdem Turbo - Tournament: 53169578 - Poker Heaven],[BossWindowClass]
Ok lets try this

Code:
table_include_title_text=Tournament

This says that we will only include tables that have the word "Tournament" in them. That should leave out the lobby. But obviously it will fail for cash tables. Do you ever play cash?
I dont.. I think this got the job done, thank you very much. + one satisfied custumer for the future Tongue
Hello! With tips from above I can now seperate tournament tables from lobby on Poker Heaven, but my tables do not stack up even with my "fold+stack table" hotkey. Where did I make a mistake? Thank you in advance.
(12-01-2013, 01:24 AM)GeraldGaap Wrote: Hello! With tips from above I can now seperate tournament tables from lobby on Poker Heaven, but my tables do not stack up even with my "fold+stack table" hotkey. Where did I make a mistake? Thank you in advance.

Its likely they are going to the stack and immediately popping back out into the grid.

Was it working before in SaT version 2.4.11? Did it break in the new v2.50 update? Others are reporting similar issues on other sites. You can try downloading version 2.4.11 instead. Let me know if that works.

Otherwise it could just be a problem with PokerHeaven and it won't work right. This problem happens on Revolution network and OnGame as well.
Tables are acting exactly how you described.
I use SaT on IPN since yesterday so unfortunately I can't answer your question about version 2.4.11.
although 2.50 update is doing fine on the other sites ...for nowSmile
On Ongame I use "fold+stack table" hotkey and it works.
Is it possible for you to prepare an (Include Site) IPN pattern in the future?
You can download old version v2.4.11 from the download page if you want to.

According to pokerscout.com, International network is ranked #31 with only 300 cash players. Its not impossible. I may add it in the future as a built in site. But there are other priorities right now, such as fixing these new bugs. You can select 'Other' and go through the wizard to try to create a custom site for it.
I've already created the custom site for Poker Heaven. I've done as you suggested and my tables are being stacked with version 2.4.11. Nevertheless I hope you will fix these bugs because I'd like to use updates in the future without complications. Could you let me know about progress, please? Thanks for your time and help. I still admire your work and I feel very grateful. Cheers!
So with 2.4.11 everything works as expected?

But with 2.50+, when you try to Fold+Stack, the table pops immediately back out into the grid?

Actually you are not alone, quite a few people are reporting this problem for a variety of sites, not just PokerHeaven. But I cannot seem to reproduce it. I don't know whats going on. If you could, can you click on File->Current Layout and paste me everything in that file? Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10