Trial period
Hello, sorry to bother you again. Any news regarding PS issues?
No news. Much bigger issues to deal with right now... Bitcoins!

As I said, the software will prompt you when there is an update is available.
No one else has reported this problem but you.

I am working on an update and I tried to test your problem, but everything works for me.

The only thing I can think of is that you are not using English language within the PokerStars client. Try that if you're not using it already. That has been mentioned on the help page for over a year now:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your efforts. I have just tried to install SaT on another hardware using a trial version and it works fine on PokerStars. But on my usual PC where trial version has expired it doesn't work on PS at all. Can the trouble be about trial version expiry then?
I don't think so, because I tested it on an expired trial as well, and it worked.

Are you using English language in PokerStars like I said?
Of course. English only
Ok. The reason I mentioned it, is because in your first post in this thread, you used this notation" 0,01-0,02" which uses commas instead of periods. SaT can only recognize "0.01/0.02"
Greetings,
I started building bankroll, and found out about this program which i must say is great. Also i am playing on Microgaming and it worked pretty fine 10 tabling. I took some pause and in meantime trial expired and it doesnt work anymore. It starts but doesnt recognize any more tables. On tables it says 0.01/0.02 so i guess regarding that should be ok.
It really made easier for me to play, i guess if i diddnt take pause from playing i could climb up to higher stakes and afford it. Sadly with this 0.01/0.02 am not able yet.
So wondering is there maybe some tip for using it after trial for 0.01/0.02, thanks.
Well, for the sites that are not built in, SaT looks for a basic string in the titlebar to determine the stakes. So if it says something like $0.01/$0.02 then it should work. Otherwise, if it cannot find those stakes in the titlebar, then it will not allow the table

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10