Trial period
(04-06-2013, 08:17 PM)KevinC Wrote: Sorry to disturb you again. How can I get to know when the update is ready?
Thanks,

The program will notify you when you start it up. I know you play micro stakes so this might not apply to you, but in case anyone else is reading, this problem should not happen for anyone with a paying subscription.
Do you mean PokerStarsNova issue is actual for microstakes only?
(04-07-2013, 09:02 PM)KevinC Wrote: Do you mean PokerStarsNova issue is actual for microstakes only?

I mean that it should only affect the "Free" version of the program, if I am correct about the cause of the bug.
I have tried other table themes. It does not work there either. Still can't understand why SaT work with FT and does not with PS! You claim one may use it free on microlimits, but I can't. How can bugs effect Free version and not effect Paid one? Thanks,
I'd love to buy a subscription. How can I do that if your Free version is not functioning and you are not in a hurry to fix it?
(04-08-2013, 09:44 PM)KevinC Wrote: I have tried other table themes. It does not work there either.

And did you try removing PokerStarsNova from SaT and re-including the different theme?

Quote:Still can't understand why SaT work with FT and does not with PS!

Because FTP doesn't have the bug in the code.

Quote:You claim one may use it free on microlimits, but I can't.

Maybe I should stop claiming that then.

Quote:How can bugs effect Free version and not effect Paid one?

Different code.

(04-08-2013, 10:32 PM)KevinC Wrote: I'd love to buy a subscription. How can I do that if your Free version is not functioning and you are not in a hurry to fix it?

I guess you will have to take my word that the bug doesn't affect the other versions.

There are plenty of happy customers and I will continue to serve them. If you are not happy then maybe you should not use the software.
Sorry. Have removed Nova and reincluded HyperSimple. Have gone through the installation successfully, but SaT still does not detect the tables. Do you have any idea what the reason might be?
Honestly I have no idea what the reason might be. Maybe PokerStars changed something about the stakes information. I will have to look into it. I thought it was only a problem with Nova but it seems that it is bigger.
Thanks a lot. Looks like that. Have you received any feedback from other guys about it?
Only one person mentioned something about Tournaments not working properly with Nova theme, thats why I thought maybe it was related.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10