Trial period has ended before it has begun!
Hello its me again... I managed to change the color behind the buttons and now its seems to work finally!

Glad to hear you got it working.

As for the two computers at the same time, yeah that is gonna be a problem. Unfortunately that is how the database is set up. It allows one license to work on two computers, just not at the same time. I don't fully understand your set up.. why would certain sites require you to use two computers?
(04-08-2013, 07:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Maybe you used it a long time ago? Or maybe your computer ID just happened to randomly match someone elses. Anyway, I've given you 15 days. Smile

67A73C2F15A81B98 Same here, just downloaded and want to be sure if it's working. Btw how much is it? Gonna buy SAT instant if it's working fine for PS,FTP
888 and PS.fr waiting for reply. Thank you
(05-18-2013, 06:09 AM)Guest Wrote: 67A73C2F15A81B98 Same here, just downloaded and want to be sure if it's working. Btw how much is it? Gonna buy SAT instant if it's working fine for PS,FTP
888 and PS.fr waiting for reply. Thank you

I've given you two more weeks to trial it.

Price is on the Buy page on the site.

It should work with all those sites, just post if you have any troubles. Be sure to check the help pages for each site for some specific issues.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10