Hotkeys on Full Tilt do not work properly
Hey,
it's a bit weird, Hotkeys do ALWAYS work when the mouse cursor is right on the border of the table (see screenshot)
http:// screencast.com/t/L0c1XFGnPjI
EVERYWHERE ELSE they do not work most of the time
Is there any solution?
It does not work on any table layout.
I use all hotkeys with that "~" mark so that they work outside a table as well.
Thanks
Are the keys getting sent to the chatbox? Maybe the ~ won't work on FTP. Do the hotkeys work on other sites with the ~?

When you don't use the ~, do the hotkeys then work in all locations on the FTP table?

I use mouse keys, so I dont know if they were sent to the chatbox.
I've tried it with keyboard keys and there it works (even with that ~ mark) and they do not getting sent to the chat.
On other sites the mouse keys with ~ do work (stars, winamax, 888)
Without the ~ mouse hotkeys do work in all locations on the full tilt table.
Ahhh... ok.

Unfortunately, I think with Full Tilt then you will not be able to use the ~. If it works correctly on other sites, then my guess is the problem is with Full Tilt and the way that they handle the mouse clicks.

I believe OnGame has the same problem. If you try to use the ~ for RButton, the hotkey will fail. I think both OnGame and FTP both have a right click menu that they end up responding to instead of using the hotkey.
Hi, I can't get hotkeys (keep table in grid) to work, my hotkeys are getting sent to chat.

Any way to fix it ?
(02-03-2014, 01:42 AM)kaytor Wrote: Hi, I can't get hotkeys (keep table in grid) to work, my hotkeys are getting sent to chat.

Any way to fix it ?

This is on pokerstars
Nevermind, got it to work on the 4th try, not sure what was wrong.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10