Intertops/Bovada multisite settings?
Drivo is correct as usual. He has a good grasp of how SaT works. You should turn all site's "popup function" off.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

First, you need to ensure that each site is working correctly INDIVIDUALLY with those popup options off. Are you using the built-in settings for Revolution and Bovada? Or are you using the Custom Site Wizard?

Intertops is on the Revolution network, and many many users are having problems with Revolution. I am pretty sure that Revolution is somehow preventing thirdparty software from scanning their tables. In this case, SaT will never pop the tables up when action is required. If this happens for you, then SaT will not be very useful, except maybe for hotkey functions. You need to test just Revolution alone and make sure that these tables are popping up in SaT, with the poker client popup option off. My guess is that this is your problem. The easiest way to test for this is to use Tile Setting = Action Required. Start SaT, put one Revolution table into the stack. Wait for your turn to act. See if the table correctly pops out into the grid. If this doesn't happen, then there is a problem. Usually the recommended practice is to remove the site from SaT and re-Include it. So you can try that and then do the above test again. If it still fails, then sorry to say but I think SaT will not work on Revolution for you. I have said in the past that I am considering removing Revolution support altogether because more and more people are running into this problem. This software is just trash.

Bovada problems are usually a little different. As Drivo said, the black/gray buttons are very close to the same color as the gray table background 'behind' the buttons. And the color is exactly the same for the pre-action checkboxes. In this case, SaT might think that the actual Fold button is visible and move the table to the grid early. You can run the same test I suggested and see if the table moves out of the stack and into the grid early, before its actually your turn. Note and see if the pre-action checkboxes are visible or not.

So lets start with those and work forward.

Of course, you can turn on both site's option to pop tables to front (like you would probably do without any software), but then you will find that each site will be stealing focus from one another, which might yeild misclicks.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-07-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by SaT_Admin - 08-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:11 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 08:31 AM