888 tables fail to move into grid...
automation would be awesome if you could do it. 888 have just responded with this which is odd as I am sure you have to click ok to acknowledge. I will screen grab it next time i see it. Thanks for being so pro-active. Think we have finally nailed this problem:

"Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject
You have been moved to another table POPUP

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email 09/11/2013 06.43 PM
Dear Marc,

Thank you for contacting us.

My name is Mitchel, a Support Member Representative and I am happy to assist with your query today.

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing us and for the confidence you have placed in our services; we are happy to have you as our member.

Marc, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the current way that the tables are set up. We would like to confirm that you shouldn't’t have to confirm that you have been moved each time when playing in multiple tables. For us to better understand this matter and for further review, we kindly ask that send us a screen shot of what happens when you switch tables.

A screenshot captures an exact copy of the scenario being displayed on your screen, which if required can then be attached to an email and sent to us.

In order to take a screenshot, please carry out the following procedure:

1. Upon viewing the required content, press the ‘PrintScreen SysRq’ key (top right of your keyboard) - by doing so, your computer saves an identical copy of your screen.

2. Open your 'Imaging'/‘Paint’ program; which is located as follows: ‘Start’ menu > ‘Programs’ > ‘Accessories’ > ‘Imaging’ (or ‘Paint’).

3. Upon the application starting, you’ll be presented with a blank white screen. Right-click your mouse and select ‘Paste’ from the dropdown menu. You should now see a copy of the screen of which you previously took a screenshot.

4. Click the ‘File’ tab (top left hand corner) and from the dropdown menu, select ‘Save As’.

5. You will now need to choose the directory to which you would like to save the file within the ‘Save in’ field, i.e. ‘My Pictures’, etc.

6. In the ‘File name’ field, enter a preferred name for the screenshot taken.

7. Within the ‘Save as type’ field, select ‘JPEG’ from the dropdown menu.

8. Click ‘Save’ to complete the procedure. The screenshot is then saved to your computer.

Once we have this information, we would be happy to better assist you with a complete confirmation or resolution to this issue you are experiencing.

We believe in providing a high quality of service to our members and offer the ultimate gaming environment for you to enjoy. As a valued member I would like to advise you that you can take advantage of a special offer that we have available for you on your account. Please contact us on our toll free number 0800-032-4228 for further details.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to receiving your response.

Kind regards,

Mitchel G.
888poker Rewards Store
shop@888poker.com
http://shop.888poker.com"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by MarcyArgy - 11-10-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-12-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-12-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by Guest - 12-14-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-16-2013, 04:37 AM