Hotkeys affecting moving out of stack
Alright, I made a custom layout and at least close to back where I started earlier. It now calls/folds correctly but betsize options do not get recognized. I have betsize 1,2 programmed into hotkeys but nothing is coming up. Going to search to see if I can find the solution in forums now.
(12-28-2013, 03:00 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If this is on iPoker, then its likely because you have your chatbox at the wrong size. Otherwise I need to know what site this is happening on.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

As for the other issue, yes I have confirmed the bug. Using the advanced option to "Click Bet for BetSize hotkeys" does not move the table to the grid using 'After Entering Pot' mode. I will fix this bug in the next version. Thanks

Yes, this is indeed on iPoker. Titan Poker to be specific. Thank you for getting this worked out in the next version.
(12-28-2013, 03:29 AM)wbcpoker Wrote: Alright, I made a custom layout and at least close to back where I started earlier. It now calls/folds correctly but betsize options do not get recognized. I have betsize 1,2 programmed into hotkeys but nothing is coming up. Going to search to see if I can find the solution in forums now.

A custom site instead of using the built in iPoker? If you selected 'Other' from the Sites dropdown, and went through the wizard to create a custom site, then that is why none of the BetSize hotkeys work. I never got around adding steps in the wizard to specify the BetSize hotkeys. You would need to add them manually yourself if you know the coordinates of each button.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

But thats a lot of hassle. I recommend just sticking with the built-in iPoker site and making sure your chatbox is full sized, then fold/call should work correctly. As mentioned on the iPoker help page on the SaT site, sometimes if you play Speed tables and then go back to a normal table, the iPoker client will have reduced your chatbox and you will need to resize it back to full.
thank you SaT Admin. You hit the nail on the head, it looks like my chatbox had been resized after playing speed poker. I appreciate your timely response and am looking forward to the next update with the betsize hotkey bug fixed.
(12-25-2013, 01:01 PM)wbcpoker Wrote: I am trying to use preset bet amounts, the hotkey is Betsize 1, 2, 3. When I switch S&T to tile when action is required it works fine, but when entering pot the tables are not moved out. Again, this is on titan poker.

Should be fixed in v 2.56

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10