update
Hello,

I am encountering a couple problems. I have S&T set to stack and tile after entering pot. It seems that when I am calling a bet the tables sometimes are moved back into the stack. Also, when I check, they are sometimes moved into the stack. I am in these pots, and am not sure why they're moving back into the stack. Ideas?

Also, can you please link me to the latest update? I have not been able to find it!

Thank you!
(12-25-2013, 05:18 AM)wbcpoker Wrote: I am encountering a couple problems. I have S&T set to stack and tile after entering pot. It seems that when I am calling a bet the tables sometimes are moved back into the stack. Also, when I check, they are sometimes moved into the stack. I am in these pots, and am not sure why they're moving back into the stack. Ideas?

What site does this happen on? And does it happen when clicking check/call with the mouse? Or with using a 'Call' hotkey?

Quote:Also, can you please link me to the latest update? I have not been able to find it!

The link is always the same, just click the Download link on the homepage and it will take you to a page where you can download.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10