Svenska Spel Boss Media
(02-10-2017, 11:55 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 06:44 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi!

I've goe through the setup for "other" and everything works while doing it and even the last part when I add the site to my list of sites but when I start SaT it wont detect the table.

Since I had the same trouble with the free mode on iPoker with tourneys I am guessing it wont work because there is no denomination of the tables size in how big the bb is?

Yes, if you're talking about free mode, then there's no guarantee that it will work. It makes a best effort to determine the blinds based on the title bar text.

Yeah I figured that after a while when the setup process worked flawlessly but when I started SaT it didnt pick up any tables, looked at the title bar and there was no description of the game in terms of blinds etc. Wont be playing to many tables either way but I sure have learned to love SaT and being able to just use hotkeys!
Hey sorry to hijack this thread but i was wondering if there's any way to make this software work using playnow.com (a Canadian bossmedia site). My problem is that my tables always think they require an action and therefore never stay in the stack. This is probably due to the background colors on the table. I've now tried bet fold and call as the action requirement and i'm getting the same problem.

Here's a screenshot i took of the table : https://gyazo.com/29fa71ae69ff4ce783a191a9e77541ae . For what it's worth, the call option turns to a green check option in situations where you would be checking and the raise option all changes to a different colored bet option in situations postflop where there is no bet to raise.

If there's a recommended workaround for this then please let me know, otherwise i'm guessing i'm out of luck due to the nature of this site (no options for changing the background that i know of)
(02-22-2017, 07:37 AM)fine Wrote: Hey sorry to hijack this thread but i was wondering if there's any way to make this software work using playnow.com (a Canadian bossmedia site). My problem is that my tables always think they require an action and therefore never stay in the stack. This is probably due to the background colors on the table. I've now tried bet fold and call as the action requirement and i'm getting the same problem.

Here's a screenshot i took of the table : https://gyazo.com/29fa71ae69ff4ce783a191a9e77541ae . For what it's worth, the call option turns to a green check option in situations where you would be checking and the raise option all changes to a different colored bet option in situations postflop where there is no bet to raise.

If there's a recommended workaround for this then please let me know, otherwise i'm guessing i'm out of luck due to the nature of this site (no options for changing the background that i know of)

If the 'call' and 'bet' buttons are changing colors in different situations like you describe, then you'd want to use the 'fold' button as the action_button. But, the fold button looks like its a gray color that is extremely close to that grayish box that the buttons sit in. If that box is still visible when its not your turn, then you'll probably run into problems.

You could TRY adding this line to your custom site:

Code:
color_variation=0

That will cause the exact color to match, which means that if you hover over the Fold button and it changes color slightly, then SaT will not detect that action is required and may cause tables to steal focus. So it would be best to always use hotkeys and not the mouse.

Other than that, you could look and see if there are any table graphics mods to change the colors of the buttons. Maybe that site allows that..
Thanks, adding the color variation line seemsĀ to have helped.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10