Changing action button
Hi

I play on FTP and stars. Since i play zoom on stars i created a custom site with the bet button being the action button. That way the table pops up when its my turn to act and not when i got dealt cards.

Playing on tilt i dont use any software for betting so im using the betsize hotkeys on SAT. I cant use it for stars because of the custom site and i make a lot betsize mistakes using starshelper on stars and nothing on tilt.

So is there a way to make the bet button the action button on Stars site that is built in the program, or add betsize buttons to custom sites.

thx
(03-15-2014, 05:45 AM)Rojs Wrote: Hi

I play on FTP and stars. Since i play zoom on stars i created a custom site with the bet button being the action button. That way the table pops up when its my turn to act and not when i got dealt cards.

Good solution

Quote:So is there a way to make the bet button the action button on Stars site that is built in the program,

unfortunately not

Quote: or add betsize buttons to custom sites.

Yes there are instructions at the bottom of the page here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Or if you post your custom site config and tell me what Theme you use in Stars, I may be able to provide the numbers for you to try
Did it!

ty

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10