s&t visualize grid offscreen
Hello,

I am trying to use s&t for the first time in a while, when I visualize grid, the grid comes up, but it is offscreen and I am not able to move my mouse to it in order to access it. I suspect it is an issue with my computer configuration but dont know how to correct it. Help!
Can you see any slots at all? If so, you can use the - button to remove slots down to the numbers that you can see. And then use the + button to add new slots. Then click Visualize Grid and place them where you want.
I tried this, and even when down to 1 slot I could not see it. It is still pulled up off screen.
Yeah probably something messed up with your monitor configuration. Maybe you were using 2 montiors at some point and things got messed up with Windows.

What about after you try adding the slots back? So #1 you can't see. What about if you press the + button, can you then see slot #2 ?

You can try manually editing your layout, open up your configuration file by clicking File->Current Layout. Look near the top and you should see two lines for the x and y settings for the slot:

Code:
[settings]
totalslots=1
slot1x=
slot1y=

Change those x and y settings to 0 and 0, save the file, restart SaT, and then see if you can see the slot. If not, try 200,200 or -200,-200, keep playing around until you can see them.

Obviously there will be more settings for more slots depending upon how many slot you currently have..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10