Tables not staying in stack (iPoker)
I am using preferred seating. I've read your Flop Card and Hole Card guide. It's definitely possible that I didn't take much care when setting this up at the time.

I didn't remove the 4 colour deck. The default 4 colour cards have quite a bit of white area on them, so I don't think that should be the problem. What I've done is reincluded the site and made sure to always click the top right corner of the rightmost card on either my hole cards or the flop cards. From what I can tell, the top right corner is always white on every card.

[Image: 346m1ab.png]

I'll test this in a couple of hours and see how it goes.
It's still happening, but I just realized something. I play Omaha Cash Games, but there is no Omaha play money to test with. The cards are a bit different with Omaha. Could this be the issue?

I'll try running the setup at micro stakes Omaha and give it another run.
Still no change. Shall I give your suggestion with the 4 colour a try?
That deck looks fine. And if you've clicked the top right of the card, then that should be good enough.

After reviewing the code, I have one other thought. Please run the Test at this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

I want to see if the normal detection for when its your turn to act is working correctly. There is a failsafe built in to the When Dealt Cards feature, where if SaT detects that action is required, it will move the table to the grid. This is incase SaT somehow failed to detect the visibility of the hole cards, due to some deck problem.

It seems you are able to quickly reproduce the problem, since you can quickly test to see if the issue has been solved or not. Have you been able to narrow down exactly how to reproduce it? When you run the Test above, see if the tables move to grid before its truly your turn to act. See if perhaps they move only when the advance action checkboxes become visible.

I have a new version scheduled to be released, and I noticed a problem with the action required detection myself in iPoker. If indeed you run that Test and find that the tables are moving out of the grid and into the stack too early, like when the adv action checkboxes are visible, then please try this. Download the appropriate ipoker custom site file below (chat or nochat). Right click the file and save it into C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder. Restart SaT. Remove your current iPoker site, and find the new custom site at the bottom of the list. Include that site, then run the same Test above.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/iPoker_new.ini
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/iPok...noChat.ini

These have the new settings I plan on introducing for the next release, so I want to see if they fix your issue.
I ran the test and was able to reproduce the error. I wasn't using a HUD, so that's good because I was unsure whether that might be interfering.

It took a while to reproduce the error, it definitely wasn't constantly happening. Had to fire up multiple tables. The notification said "Hole cards visible" when it sent a table back to the grid that I had just stacked by ticking the fold box+stacking with my hotkey.
The Test I linked is for something different. It is to test whether or not tables move out of the stack and into the grid When Action is Required at the correct time. Please try that because it definitely has implications.

Also, please clarify this part:

(08-30-2014, 06:30 AM)Insideman Wrote: It took a while to reproduce the error, it definitely wasn't constantly happening. Had to fire up multiple tables. The notification said "Hole cards visible" when it sent a table back to the grid that I had just stacked by ticking the fold box+stacking with my hotkey.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "by ticking the fold box+stacking with my hotkey." Are you using a Fold+Stack hotkey? Are you clicking the Fold button with your mouse? Are you clicking the Fold advance action checkbox? How exactly are you folding and restacking the table?
I did follow the test as described (with all the settings). I opened up a table, manually stacked the table using my "stack table" hotkey and it popped up at the right time when an action was required.
I guess I took it one step further and tried to see what the notification would say after a table is moved from the stack to the grid after I reproduced my problem. But I see that wasn't necessary.

SaT is ticking the box when I press the hotkey I assigned for "Fold+Stack" in SaT. That is how I fold and send a table back from the grid to the stack.
(08-31-2014, 10:24 AM)Insideman Wrote: I did follow the test as described (with all the settings). I opened up a table, manually stacked the table using my "stack table" hotkey and it popped up at the right time when an action was required.
I guess I took it one step further and tried to see what the notification would say after a table is moved from the stack to the grid after I reproduced my problem. But I see that wasn't necessary.

Ok. I just wasn't sure if you did the default test first

Quote:SaT is ticking the box when I press the hotkey I assigned for "Fold+Stack" in SaT. That is how I fold and send a table back from the grid to the stack.

I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Does it ever happen after you use Fold+Stack to click on the actual fold button when it is your turn to act? Maybe you can keep an eye out for that and let me know.

Also, have you messed with the action_delay extra advanced option? If you've lowered that too much, that could cause the problem as well.

In any case, I will put out the new version of SaT soon and we'll see if theres any improvement.
Quote:I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Yes, this is always when the problem happens. This is the only way I fold+stack. I never tick the advance action fold checkbox and then use a stack hotkey. I'll press the fold+stack hotkey and the table will jump right back into the grid.

Quote:Does it ever happen after you use Fold+Stack to click on the actual fold button when it is your turn to act? Maybe you can keep an eye out for that and let me know.

No, that would imply that a table bounces back after I have already folded. I do not recall that ever happening.

Quote:Also, have you messed with the action_delay extra advanced option? If you've lowered that too much, that could cause the problem as well.

No, I did not change any options there.
(08-31-2014, 09:44 PM)Insideman Wrote:
Quote:I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Yes, this is always when the problem happens. This is the only way I fold+stack. I never tick the advance action fold checkbox and then use a stack hotkey. I'll press the fold+stack hotkey and the table will jump right back into the grid.

Ok this is important information then. I appreciate you following up with this.

Can you try the Test above again, using Move To Grid = When Action Required, and allow tables to move out of the stack and into the grid. Then use your Fold+Stack hotkey on the tables with the advance action checkbox. See if SaT mistakenly sometimes brings those tables back to the grid immediately just the same.

I'm trying to determine whether the problem is in the detection for action required, or if the problem is in the 'move to grid when cards dealt' feature.

Anyway, I have release v2.69, you can try re-Including iPoker and see if theres any change.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10