stackandtile problems with wanamax poker
Hello ,i use stack and tile 6 month and have never get problems . Yesterday i started play at Winamax poker and can't configure it . When i tried to "Include site" i selected winamax then click F9 but at once see an error : " Failure : doesn't match for this site"
Did somebody get similar problem? How i can solve it?
p.s. i Have instaled new version of stackandtile
p.s.s both programs i open allways by administrator
It works fine for me. Did this happen directly after an update? Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

When you see the error, "Failure: doesn't match for this site", SaT should also provide you with the window title that it tried to match. Does it correctly show the table title?
No , this problem was also before update. Yes I sure .

The table title is correctly shows.
After first error ( Failure: doesn't match for this site ) , open one more window:
---------------
ERROR. Table detection did not work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process. You can Cancel this and try again , making sure that you actually CLICK on the table to give it focus.
Detected window: Frankfurt 04/ €0.01- €0.02 NL
---------------
I used stackandtile with pokerstars/888poker/ipoker without problems... why it happen on the winamax?
I don't know why its happening on Winamax for you. It works for me, I tried on that Frankfurt 0.01/0.02 table

Are you using the built-in "Winamax" site or a custom site?
What version of SaT do you have?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10