Table jumps
I have used the program for years without any problems but today I got a new computer and installed it. I have set up my grids in the usual way but whenever I load up tables now the first table doesn't go in grid 1 and even worse the tables are playing musical chairs and keep jumping around between different grids making it completely unusable Angry Any idea how I can solve this problem?
(03-24-2015, 11:44 PM)beebeebee Wrote: I have used the program for years without any problems but today I got a new computer and installed it.

Sorry to hear it, hopefully I can get you back up and running.

Quote:I have set up my grids in the usual way but whenever I load up tables now the first table doesn't go in grid 1

When you initially load up tables, they will follow the "New Tables slot" setting on the Layout tab.

Quote:and even worse the tables are playing musical chairs and keep jumping around between different grids making it completely unusable Angry Any idea how I can solve this problem?
Test one site and one table at a time, using the Test described at this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10