StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ipoker Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(02-07-2017, 03:49 AM)alemao_gt Wrote: [ -> ]title=[Everest Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Can you try v2.93q a few posts above? That should work..
thank you, its working now

Sheik Omar

Hi there!

I've just discovered SaT a week ago and it's great, it really helps with table focusing.

However, the lagging / delays on iPoker are driving me crazy! Confused

I play Sit and Gos in a single stack. When a new tournament table opens, it takes focus over the stacked tables for 5 seconds or even more! Since I'm a multitabler, it really starts to be a problem when around 15 tables are running, though I'd like to play many more!

So what I'd like to do is to somehow neutralize / disable the new tournament tables when they open so I can normally deal with the running tournaments. When an action on the new table is required, it can join the normal action with all the running stacked tables.

Can this be done? How should I tweak the settings? This is how they look now:

[Image: 9KOZha5.png]

Thank you! Shy
(02-09-2017, 05:04 AM)Sheik Omar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

I've just discovered SaT a week ago and it's great, it really helps with table focusing.

However, the lagging / delays on iPoker are driving me crazy! Confused

I play Sit and Gos in a single stack. When a new tournament table opens, it takes focus over the stacked tables for 5 seconds or even more! Since I'm a multitabler, it really starts to be a problem when around 15 tables are running, though I'd like to play many more!

Well first of all, when any new window opens, it takes focus. This is a 'feature' of Microsoft Windows and can't really be prevented.

(02-09-2017, 05:04 AM)Sheik Omar Wrote: [ -> ]So what I'd like to do is to somehow neutralize / disable the new tournament tables when they open so I can normally deal with the running tournaments. When an action on the new table is required, it can join the normal action with all the running stacked tables.

Can this be done? How should I tweak the settings? This is how they look now:

[Image: 9KOZha5.png]

Thank you! Shy

So why not create a 2nd slot and assign it as the New Tables slot. Then any New Tables would open up there. And then when the table is done resizing and redrawing, and you've taken your seat, then you can use a 'Stack Table' hotkey to move the table into your stack?

You'll probably need to change the Play Mode from 'Stack tables' to 'Stack And Tile', but you can just tweak the other settings to match the normally Stacking style

Sheik Omar

Nah, that doesn't solve much. The new table still takes focus for like 5 seconds, then moves to the 2nd slot. It's just additional work with no gain.

I wish there was a way to stop the lagging altogether. Dodgy
(02-09-2017, 07:42 PM)Sheik Omar Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, that doesn't solve much. The new table still takes focus for like 5 seconds, then moves to the 2nd slot. It's just additional work with no gain.

I wish there was a way to stop the lagging altogether. Dodgy

Ah gotcha.

Well the reason for the 'lag' is probably because SaT needs to resize the table, and this new iPoker software doesn't respond to normal resizing commands, which forces me to have to move the mouse and drag the border, which is really inefficient.

What you can try is this:

When you start your session, only open up ONE iPoker table and allow SaT resize it. Then, CLOSE the table. When you close the table, see if the iPoker software will 'remember' that table size and open up all new tables the same size by default, so that SaT will not need to resize them, since now the iPoker client will do it. Then open up more tables and see if the lag is gone or not

Let me know

Sheik Omar

Tried it, still lagging like a turtle Sad
(02-10-2017, 05:42 AM)Sheik Omar Wrote: [ -> ]Tried it, still lagging like a turtle Sad

Can you try setting New Tables slot = 0 ?

That should cause SaT to ignore all New Tables. That also means that they might open up on top of your other tables. And then you'll have to manually stack the table yourself via a hotkey

Sheik Omar

Now for some reason the hotkey doesn't work. And if a table happens to position itself, the lag is still there.
(02-11-2017, 08:29 AM)Sheik Omar Wrote: [ -> ]Now for some reason the hotkey doesn't work. And if a table happens to position itself, the lag is still there.

Hrmmm yeah.. I don't know man. Can you take a video by chance so I can see the lag?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21