StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ipoker Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

AbsolutelyTilted

My Problem:

First off my Ipoker (Betfair) Client crashes 2-3 times a session. Also when I move tables sometimes Stack and Tile gets stuck on the resizing and it completely bugs out trying to get the table the right size then resetting then right size then reset and so on. Have to then use hotkey to stop SnT only other option is logout or power off. It's super tilting.

Is there a fix for this yet?

AbsolutelyTilted

E: Just read the thread. Okay so yeah it's still happening. I have re-included Betfair in the SnT software. I might just upgrade to W10 now and try it there this bugging probably cost me 500€ already. Thanks for working on it tho.
(04-09-2016, 11:51 PM)AbsolutelyTilted Wrote: [ -> ]My Problem:

First off my Ipoker (Betfair) Client crashes 2-3 times a session. Also when I move tables sometimes Stack and Tile gets stuck on the resizing and it completely bugs out trying to get the table the right size then resetting then right size then reset and so on. Have to then use hotkey to stop SnT only other option is logout or power off. It's super tilting.

Is there a fix for this yet?

(04-09-2016, 11:54 PM)AbsolutelyTilted Wrote: [ -> ]E: Just read the thread. Okay so yeah it's still happening. I have re-included Betfair in the SnT software. I might just upgrade to W10 now and try it there this bugging probably cost me 500€ already. Thanks for working on it tho.

Alright, an attempted fix is ready:

v2.86e

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-286e.exe

Download, install, verify version number

SaT will now only attempt to resize the table 3 times within 5 seconds. If it fails, you will get a big warning message, and the table will be Ignored from SaT's grid. You will need to setup and use the "Ignore Table" hotkey to toggle that state off.

This is the best alternative that I can come up with.

Please let me know if it works.
here "site dosen't match"

title=[Winner],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

tanks

windows10
(04-13-2016, 06:18 AM)alemao_gt Wrote: [ -> ]here "site dosen't match"

tanks

windows10

Is that for the main lobby?
yes, i get it from the main lobby

Ozzy

Same here for WinnerPoker, "site doesnt match" when trying to add ipoker new to SaT.
(04-13-2016, 06:18 AM)alemao_gt Wrote: [ -> ]here "site dosen't match"

tanks

windows10

(04-14-2016, 01:57 AM)Ozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Same here for WinnerPoker, "site doesnt match" when trying to add ipoker new to SaT.

Ok, please download this test version and try it:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-286f.exe

v2.86f

Also included is the same fix for the resizing loop from earlier

Ozzy

It works, great Smile You saved my ipoker session tonight Wink
ty, it's working now, apreciatte your atencion

regards

André
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21