StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Wina/Party tables not moving to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Howie

Hello,

Bought and used SaT for the first time today, its working perfectly on winning poker network / GGpoker.

When I try to use it for PartyPoker and Winamax however SaT attempts to put the inactive tables in the stack but they instantly go back to the Grid.

I've followed all steps, ticked off the required options in the clients settings but can't get it to work properly
Yep, its probably the most common issue that people have, and typically its a setup/config issue. You can find some solutions to try here:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Typically the first thing to try is to Remove and re-Include the site to make sure you've pressed F10 at the correct time.
Also, for Party, one thing to note is that you need to have turned on "3 color action buttons" inside the Party client settings.

Another thing, is if you're using multiple monitors, then likely you'll need to follow the link above and check out the Win 10 Fix page to get the scaling issue sorted.

Let me know what you find

Howie

Seems like it was indeed an issue due to multiple monitors in 4K res.

Managed to fix the party issue with https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix
Unfortunately this makes my tables so tiny that I'm probably not going to use SaT for party until there's a fix for this (I assume it's on their end since I can resize the tables to make em even smaller but their biggest sizing is still way too small in 4K atleast)

Going to try Winamax and see if that works and will report it here

Tyvm for your help
(04-28-2020, 11:47 AM)Howie Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like it was indeed an issue due to multiple monitors in 4K res.

Managed to fix the party issue with https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix
Unfortunately this makes my tables so tiny that I'm probably not going to use SaT for party until there's a fix for this (I assume it's on their end since I can resize the tables to make em even smaller but their biggest sizing is still way too small in 4K atleast)

Going to try Winamax and see if that works and will report it here

Tyvm for your help

Yeah I was afraid of that... but yes it is an issue until they update their software to support high resolution screens. You could also try #2 on that page, that might work to make the tables larger, but at the expense of your other screen using the same scaling % as your 4k screen

Howie

Winamax is working using the fix.

Have a new problem though when trying to set up Pokerstars at the F9 spot 'Error table detection didn't work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process.'
(04-30-2020, 12:02 AM)Howie Wrote: [ -> ]Winamax is working using the fix.

Have a new problem though when trying to set up Pokerstars at the F9 spot 'Error table detection didn't work. Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process.'

Did you make sure to click on the table first? SaT should also include the title of the window that was tried.

If you did click on the table first, and its the correct table, then perhaps your Stars client is using the new Aurora graphics engine, in which case, you should choose the PokerStarsAurora site. However, if possible, I recommend you turn off Aurora graphics, and then try to use a normal Stars site profile in SAT. See this page for the setting if your Stars client has it:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

Howie

Alright so Stars client updated and it ain't possible anymore to turn of aurora (for me atleast)

Apparently I have to use aurora theme even if I have mercury activated in the client and ended up getting it to work like that
(04-30-2020, 09:56 AM)Howie Wrote: [ -> ]Alright so Stars client updated and it ain't possible anymore to turn of aurora (for me atleast)

Apparently I have to use aurora theme even if I have mercury activated in the client and ended up getting it to work like that

Yeah unfortunately some Stars clients have removed the option to turn Aurora off. Its a shame. You should email and complain, maybe eventually they will listen