PokerStars support is complete.
If you don't know which theme you are using, you can right-click on a table to find out. If your theme isn't listed, just try to use Classic. If that doesn't work, you can always create your own custom site configuration.
If you are using the new Aurora graphics engine, then you would want to choose the "PokerStarsAurora" site to Include into SAT. However, if possible, its recommended to turn that off as shown in the image below.
Poker client setup
You should make sure these options are configured as shown within PokerStars:
Issues to consider
- Hand Replayer window gets detected as if its a normal table. You can use an "Ignore Table" hotkey to prevent this. Alternatively, there is a checkbox in Advanced Options to "Require 'Logged in as' in the titlebar" which will cause the replayer to not be detected, but as a side effect any observed tables will also not be detected, and also when you get moved to a new table in a tournament or zoom, the tables will drop out and be re-detected as New.
- If you play on multiple versions of Pokerstars such as .EU, .FR, .IT, you will need to make sure that you are using the same table theme inside each client. Then within SaT, make sure you only Include one PokerStars site which matches the correct table theme.
- One user reported problems playing on Pokerstars.IT, he said that you must change the language to English in the client.
- If you want the Fold+Stack hotkey to work for both Fold and Check, you must make sure that PokerStars displays the popup window which asks, "Are you sure you want to fold? You can check for free." PokerStars has an option where you can disable this popup and have it 'remember' your choice. If you have chosen this in the past, it will not work with SaT. You need to re-enable the popup, by selecting this option.
- Zoom tables will most likely be detected as requiring action when the fast-fold button appears, rather than just the fold button. I have tried for fix this as best as possible
- After the trial period has expired and the program reverts to 'free' mode, Zoom tables will continually be detected as 'New Tables' because the blinds level are removed from the titlebar after each hand. This problem does not occur in the paid versions, nor while in the trial period.
- The rebuy dropdown won't stay open when you are using the Advanced Option to "Activate table under mouse". If you must use this feature, you can set up a hotkey to "Toggle activate table under mouse", and then press that hotkey to toggle the setting off and then back on during your session.
- Sometimes, the End of Hand may be incorrectly detected, based on computer lag of the flop animation. If you are noticing random problems with this, try turning off card animations within the PokerStars client
- If you use the PokerGraphics table mod "HM Classic", you could try the "PokerStarsNova" site in SaT. One user said that he had to first allow Stars to update itself, and then re-install the PokerGraphics mod with these TableNinja options turned on. But if PokerGraphics prevents Stars from updating, things probably won't work well. In that case, you may need to create a custom site.