Party Poker does not work
(10-23-2020, 11:24 PM)Selvister Wrote: Sure I would like to give you my mail address but I do not want to post it here. How can I send it to you?

you can email: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
Today there was a Party Update at again it does not work anymore
What specifically doesn't work?

Can you do the same thing as last time:

(10-23-2020, 09:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Please use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for your main party lobby
Issue solved. I restarted Party and setup up the site on SaT again and now it works

I hope I do not have to execute the same as soon as a site makes an update

BR
Marc
(10-28-2020, 03:10 AM)Selvister Wrote: Issue solved. I restarted Party and setup up the site on SaT again and now it works

I hope I do not have to execute the same as soon as a site makes an update

You didnt tell me what the issue was. What specifically wasn't working? If tables weren't being detected at all, then Removing and re-Including the site would have no effect on that.

If a poker site ever changes their graphics, then yes that is when you would want to Remove and re-Include so that SAT can grab the button colors again
Detecting the tables did not work. So tables were not moved to the grid
Ok, not sure what happened then. Keep an eye on it. Maybe make sure that the Party lobby is open first, before pressing Start in SAT
I will do that and I keep you in touch

But it is definitely a great tool with a few bugs but I can handle that (e.g. when using the wizard and you click on cancel, then the complete software closes)

And what I do not like is that the tables do not have the same sizing although the grid does and the gap between two tables is not the same

BR Marc
(10-28-2020, 03:30 AM)Selvister Wrote: But it is definitely a great tool with a few bugs but I can handle that (e.g. when using the wizard and you click on cancel, then the complete software closes)
Ah yes I will look into that

(10-28-2020, 03:30 AM)Selvister Wrote: And what I do not like is that the tables do not have the same sizing although the grid does and the gap between two tables is not the same
this should only happen between 2 different sites. If you play only on 1 site, then there should be no gaps. The problem is that different poker sites allow different sizes for their tables. I cannot control what sizes the poker sites allow.

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/in...able-sizes

One thing you can try, is to try to have SAT force the tables to be a certain dimension. You can try Removing the site, and then when you Re-Include it, before pressing F9, first click on the "..." button, and change the size preference to "height", if you want to make sure that the table always fits the slot size height-wise. Sometimes this works, sometimes not
There is another bug:

I activated the 22$ version recently.

When playing a 3.30$ satellite to win a 33$ ticket, the software does not add this torurnament to the grid

BR
Selvister

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10