decrease_bet_increment=sb
Ηι,

bet amount is increasing/decreasing w/bb... How can I change that??? I have already added decrease_bet_increment=sb under settings (I saved it) but nothing has changed..
What site are you playing on? Did you see the note here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

Ι play in winning poker (iPoker)... Everything works fine except this..
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Increase bet
hotkey1key=WheelUp
hotkey2action=Decrease bet
hotkey2key=WheelDown

It says (in your webpage) that decrease/increase bet increment=sb (by default...).. But it is the opposite... I tried to change it through advanced options (I added -decrease_bet_increment=sb- and I saved the file but nothing has changed..

Can you help, please!! It is really important..
-Bet % pot hotkeys would be really really helpfull also...

Regards,John
When I said ``Bet % pot hotkeys`` I wanted to say
-%Pot default on the flop
-%Pot default on the turn
-%Pot default on the river
(percentage of the pot that automatically will enter into the bet box..)

Then with mouse wheel we would be able in a second to bet...

Stackand Tile seems perfect...Thanks!! But with these additions it can help us much much more in sites also where TableNinja doesn`t work...
(03-15-2013, 04:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Ι play in winning poker (iPoker)... Everything works fine except this..

Heh, from the help page that I just linked:

HOTKEYS HELP PAGE Wrote:It will work reliably for: PokerStars, PartyPoker, 888Poker, Merge, WinningPoker. However, for every other site, it will simply send a WheelUp/WheelDown click, which in most cases will produce the same result.

Since iPoker is not in that list, all the SaT hotkey is doing is sending a "Wheel Up/Down" to the table. Then its up to iPoker how they respond to wheel clicks. If you try to use WheelUp/Down yourself, you will probably see that iPoker responds by increasing by one BB.

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this because they don't expose their betbox to programmers.

I was reluctant to even add this hotkey to the software in the first place. 1. because it sets a bad precedent against the intention of the software (see below) and 2. because it doesn't work consistently across all sites. I will consider removing it altogether to reduce confusion.

(03-15-2013, 05:04 AM)Guest Wrote: When I said ``Bet % pot hotkeys`` I wanted to say
-%Pot default on the flop
-%Pot default on the turn
-%Pot default on the river
(percentage of the pot that automatically will enter into the bet box..)

Then with mouse wheel we would be able in a second to bet...

Stackand Tile seems perfect...Thanks!! But with these additions it can help us much much more in sites also where TableNinja doesn`t work...

Obviously these bet pot functions would be very useful to people. It has been requested before. However, they are just a nightmare to implement and manage, and it would take much more time than I am willing to spend. If I ever did it successfully I would charge a lot of money hehe. It also goes against the intent of SaT. I never designed this to be a hotkey program or a TableNinja replacement. SaT was designed for managing mass amounts of tables.
I hope you don't remove this feature, I bought Stack and Tile a few days ago when I noticed you added it.
Heh ok. I will just continue to instruct people to read the help pages

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10