hotkey?
1. Can I have hotkey for bet all in? I want bet amount all in, BUT i dont want to automatically go all in.

2. When not playing poker and I have hotkeys, doesnt work to write. Letters doenst work. Fix this how?

3. Can I have hotkeys for example to bet 40% of pott?
I would like the pokersite to already have put 40% when its my time to act.
(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: 1. Can I have hotkey for bet all in? I want bet amount all in, BUT i dont want to automatically go all in.

SaT doesn't have an "all-in" hotkey. Instead, you can try using "Bet x BB" and choose something like "9999 bb"

(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: 2. When not playing poker and I have hotkeys, doesnt work to write. Letters doenst work. Fix this how?

Set up a hotkey in SaT for "Disable Hotkeys"

(08-10-2015, 06:50 AM)colan Wrote: 3. Can I have hotkeys for example to bet 40% of pott?
I would like the pokersite to already have put 40% when its my time to act.

Unfortunately SaT doesn't do bet%pot. You can try using the BetSize hotkeys, and they will click the buttons on the table, and then you can configure those buttons within the poker client:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10