credit card
(09-12-2015, 05:50 AM)trex1278 Wrote: sorry about not adding my email address

No worries. I looked up your order that you attempted yesterday. Here's what it says for card ending in 8891:

CREDIT CARD RESTRICTED
RESTRICTED, Proc=304 Lost/Stolen Card

I have no idea why it would be saying that. You may want to check with your credit card company/bank and make sure everything is good.

You can always try signing up with another card or with paypal. Maybe if paypal accepts your card, then use your paypal account to sign up with SaT during the SaT checkout. And then during the paypal checkout, choose your card as the payment source.
(09-12-2015, 08:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 05:50 AM)trex1278 Wrote: sorry about not adding my email address

No worries. I looked up your order that you attempted yesterday. Here's what it says for card ending in 8891:

CREDIT CARD RESTRICTED
RESTRICTED, Proc=304 Lost/Stolen Card

I have no idea why it would be saying that. You may want to check with your credit card company/bank and make sure everything is good.

You can always try signing up with another card or with paypal. Maybe if paypal accepts your card, then use your paypal account to sign up with SaT during the SaT checkout. And then during the paypal checkout, choose your card as the payment source.

got it to work....thats was crazy that is was saying that cause its a prepaid debit card...but its all good now, thanks for a great product.
Cool. The payment processor is FastSpring, and sometimes they can be a bit strict on the card checking

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10