Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax
(03-01-2021, 01:56 AM)juny_guitar Wrote: Hi mate, had to do the remove/include site on GG today and winamax seems fine here.

Ok I'd like to figure out whats going wrong on GG. Removing and re-Including should not change anything regarding whether tables get detected at all. Can you describe better what happens when you say it doesnt work? Do the tables not snap to any grid slot at all? Like, they are just free flowing and you can drag them wherever you want? Do the tables #s not show up on the main SAT screen next to the Start button?
(02-27-2021, 04:20 AM)juny_guitar Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 02:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:44 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913h.exe

and let me know if it works

Hi, It did work on winamax after updating to that version. Also, on GG I didnt have to remove and include again for the first time! Good work mate! :-)
Ok good. I didnt change anything regarding GG, so please keep an eye on that. I still dont know why that would require you to re-include each day.

(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote: P.S. My registered username is juny_guitar (not junyguitar) but i cant remember the password and i am not getting the password recovery email. Already checked my spam and tried several times. Its not super important as I can use this guest mode here on forum but it should work. Thanks again. Well done Tongue
It looks like that acct was never activated, so I activated it now. You can try the pw recovery email again and see if it works. But yeah guest posting is fine too

There you go! Thanks!

(03-01-2021, 01:59 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 01:56 AM)juny_guitar Wrote: Hi mate, had to do the remove/include site on GG today and winamax seems fine here.

Ok I'd like to figure out whats going wrong on GG. Removing and re-Including should not change anything regarding whether tables get detected at all. Can you describe better what happens when you say it doesnt work? Do the tables not snap to any grid slot at all? Like, they are just free flowing and you can drag them wherever you want? Do the tables #s not show up on the main SAT screen next to the Start button?
Yeah but it does. It gets perfect after reincluding. Before you do it it just doesnt recognize at all, no hotkeys, no stacking and no grid. Right, they are free and you can drag them with no fight at all. I didnt see what you asked in the last question. Ill see tomorrow and let you know if it happens again
(03-01-2021, 11:16 AM)juny_guitar Wrote: Yeah but it does. It gets perfect after reincluding. Before you do it it just doesnt recognize at all, no hotkeys, no stacking and no grid. Right, they are free and you can drag them with no fight at all. I didnt see what you asked in the last question. Ill see tomorrow and let you know if it happens again

Likely if the table isn't recognized at all, then it wont show up in those table count #s next to the Start button either

Let me ask you, do you by chance just leave SAT running at all times? And never click Stop? Because I think that could be a reason. Each time you close and reopen the poker client you'd probably need to press Stop/Start again in SAT. Can you check if that fixes it next time you run into the problem?
Why does windows define SaT high DPI as a Trojan virus ?
(03-01-2021, 02:53 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Why does windows define SaT high DPI as a Trojan virus ?

I'm not sure. Maybe because not too many people use that version so they think its malicious. Can you send me a screenshot?

Anyway, you either trust SAT or you don't trust it. I could have been building viruses for a long time if I wanted to
(03-01-2021, 03:56 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 02:53 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Why does windows define SaT high DPI as a Trojan virus ?

I'm not sure. Maybe because not too many people use that version so they think its malicious. Can you send me a screenshot?

Anyway, you either trust SAT or you don't trust it. I could have been building viruses for a long time if I wanted to

https://ibb.co/pJ2zkzt
I trust you.
(03-01-2021, 04:25 PM)Guest Wrote: https://ibb.co/pJ2zkzt
I trust you.
Thanks

One thing you can do, and what I do for the main releases, is check virustotal.com, that site will scan like the file with many 70 different virus scanners for example. Here you can see that the current main SAT release 2.99.13 is detected as clean by like 68 of 70 scanners:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d62e.../detection

Which means you can either suspect that the 2 virus scanners have amazing detection, or the other 68 scanners are more likely to be correct, and the other 2 just made a mistake. Usually when I see this for the main version, I try to submit the files to each of those virus scanner companies and try to have them remove it as a false positive.

In this case, I just scanned the 2.99.13h-highDPI version, and you are correct, there are quite a few more detections, including Microsoft:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-anal.../detection

Here it looks like 7/71 virus scanners detected a virus, while the other 64/71 detected it as clean. I'm confident if I went through the effort of submitting a false positive report to these companies, that they would remove it. But I usually only go through the trouble of doing this for the main public releases, not the development builds when I'm testing bug fixes
(03-01-2021, 11:23 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 11:16 AM)juny_guitar Wrote: Yeah but it does. It gets perfect after reincluding. Before you do it it just doesnt recognize at all, no hotkeys, no stacking and no grid. Right, they are free and you can drag them with no fight at all. I didnt see what you asked in the last question. Ill see tomorrow and let you know if it happens again

Likely if the table isn't recognized at all, then it wont show up in those table count #s next to the Start button either

Let me ask you, do you by chance just leave SAT running at all times? And never click Stop? Because I think that could be a reason. Each time you close and reopen the poker client you'd probably need to press Stop/Start again in SAT. Can you check if that fixes it next time you run into the problem?

https://prnt.sc/10alyy1

As promised. About the issue of start/stop once open/close poker clients. I play mtts, so everyday before i start my session i open SAT and then the poker clients. After 8 hours or so, when i finish i close everything and swtich off the computer.
(02-27-2021, 01:23 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 01:14 AM)Guest Wrote: yes, its only visual, but still anoying. will you be able to work this one out?

Ok sir, can you please try this version 2.99.13i

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913i.exe

In this version, SAT will try to redraw the table properly, when it thinks its safe. The problem is, to accomplish the redraw so that these new borders are not visible, SAT needs to activate/focus the table, and then move the mouse to move the table. This is risky and might potentially cause a table that requires action to lose focus. So I'm not sure if I like this.. I've implemented it that SAT will only try this new method when the table is already active and focused. So in some cases, you will notice that the borders still exist. Other times, SAT will be able to successfully remove them.

Please try it and give me your feedback

like you said some tables resizes without border some still gets it, cant see pattern of them doing it. Also tables without  border seems smaller than before. Is there way to change different software tables sizes in pixels?
(03-02-2021, 04:10 AM)Guest Wrote: like you said some tables resizes without border some still gets it, cant see pattern of them doing it. Also tables without  border seems smaller than before. Is there way to change different software tables sizes in pixels?
The pattern is: whenever SAT moves a table, if the table is already active and focused, then SAT should be able to remove the border. Otherwise, the border will appear. Unfortunately, because of this new Winamax update, you will have to live with this going forward, unless I can find out a different fix.

The tables with and without the border are the same size. They just LOOK smaller because you cannot see the border. But the border is still there, it is just invisible. If you mouse over past the edge of the table, you will see the mouse change to the resizing cursor. Thats because you are still mousing over the invisible border part of the table.

You can change your slot size by creating a File->New Layout

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10