Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support
Yep. Working now.
Hi. I'm looking to use this software again. However, I downloaded the new version. It tells me I have to remove TruePoker test and set up the site again. And this same error is happening. I know the poker site has done updates since the last post in here. Does this happen every time they do a new update?
So I went through the wizard and I think I have it straightened out.
(09-18-2012, 05:07 AM)QTip Wrote: Hi. I'm looking to use this software again. However, I downloaded the new version. It tells me I have to remove TruePoker test and set up the site again. And this same error is happening. I know the poker site has done updates since the last post in here. Does this happen every time they do a new update?

Yea I just tested it and confirmed the problem. I don't know if you will run into this problem EVERY TIME there is a new update, it all depends on what TruePoker changes. The problem is the 'table_class' parameter, as you can see they use a bunch of random letters and numbers, "ATL:62935A20". This value has changed again in their latest update. Compared to pokerstars, which always sticks with "PokerstarsTableFrameClass"

(09-18-2012, 10:16 AM)QTip Wrote: So I went through the wizard and I think I have it straightened out.

As you noted, going through the Custom Site Wizard will solve it. In fact, you don't even need to go through the whole thing, you can just grab the 'table_class' parameter and update your previous custom .ini file that was created.

But I'm glad that you continue to let me know about the problem, that way I can update the software. I never open up TruePoker so I would never know about it.
for ACR: I've been using Truepokertest successfully until today. Now Both Truepoker & Truepokertest will not recognize ACR tables.

Also, can you elaborate on this updating of the previous .ini file so I can save all my settings & hotkeys?
(11-26-2012, 07:52 AM)djb Wrote: for ACR: I've been using Truepokertest successfully until today. Now Both Truepoker & Truepokertest will not recognize ACR tables.

Just got home from out of town. I'll look into it. Its probably the same problem as always, the change of the table_class parameter in a latest TruePoker/ACR update

Quote:Also, can you elaborate on this updating of the previous .ini file so I can save all my settings & hotkeys?

All that needs to be changed is the table_class parameter within the .ini file. If you start up the custom site wizard by selecting 'Other' from the Sites drop down, one of the early steps in the process will grab the table_class from the table. Just paste and overwrite that into your previous custom site .ini and everything should work

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10