Email says I cancelled but it still renews?
Hi, in the original email I used the link to cancel by subscription the Email says I cancelled but it still renews? Im fine with it doing so for the past few months as I have still been using it but I need to make sure it is cancelled from now on as im going away and it wont be in use, if you could check this for me?

Cheers
I need some information to look up your subscription. I looked at email address d****_w@hotmail.co.uk but there was only one order in Feb and the money was returned.

So you must be using a different email address or something, I need that or an order number or so I can see whats going on.
I cant find any emails in my other account but another one i use is dam****90@googlemail.com

The order number I have is STA140215-4869-80192
Ok yeah that is the problem. That order number you gave is associated with the d***_w@hotmail address. That order was placed and then cancelled and I returned your money. I forget what happened, maybe you ordered twice or something.

The email dam****90@googlemail.com has an active subscription that rebills on the 3rd of each month. That subscription will continue until you cancel it. You should get a receipt each month, and in the receipt email there is a link to Manage Your Subscription. If you click that, it will take you to a page where you can cancel.
ah yeah, sorted.

Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10