A few users have gotten "Internet Connection Error" when pressing Start. Here are a few things to check:
1. Try to visit the www.stackandtile.com website in your web browser. If you cannot reach the website, then perhaps the web server is down. In that case, there is nothing you can do until I get the website back online.
2. Make sure that you haven't blocked the SAT software inside your antivirus or firewall.
3. If you've installed a VPN browser extension like Hola extension for Google Chrome browser, that will likely cause conflicts and you'll need to uninstall that.
4. Click on Start, type in "Internet Options", then go to the Advanced tab, and make sure all TLS settings are enabled
5. If none of those work, then try this. Click on Start, type in "Internet Options", then go to the Advanced tab, and turn off Check for server certification revocation and then reboot your machine