StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN (ACR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(09-29-2021, 05:10 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you do not think I'm kidding you here, I really had these problems.
Lol so everything works now? I believe you, its just weird, so I was trying to figure out what was wrong

(09-29-2021, 05:10 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]Only what is quite strange the percentages for the bet is set less than entered.
Example: The pot is 0.29$ I used hotkey 99 percent and then comes only 0.24$.
Its possible that SAT is grabbing the wrong pot size. Are all of the hotkeys calculating the wrong % ?

s pion

Yes it works but also not always sometimes I have to restart my PC and restart everything then SAT works.

And that with the bet it is simply calculated incorrectly. It is always set to less percentages as specified.
(09-30-2021, 09:58 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]And that with the bet it is simply calculated incorrectly. It is always set to less percentages as specified.

SAT grabs the potsize from the text label displayed on the table above the community cards. Its possible that its grabbing the wrong value. I'll have to look into this

s pion

Yes, I tried it again earlier, but unfortunately the bets are still wrong.

guestt

It works for me but i would prefer to play tables displaying BB instead of the actual dollar amount. However, none of the betting hotkeys will converge to the correct amount in BB (both percentage betsize hotkeys and bet x BB). Can anybody tell me how to get this working properly or is this not supported yet (hotkeys to function properly when tables are displayed in BB)
(10-01-2021, 12:48 PM)guestt Wrote: [ -> ]It works for me but i would prefer to play tables displaying BB instead of the actual dollar amount. However, none of the betting hotkeys will converge to the correct amount in BB (both percentage betsize hotkeys and bet x BB). Can anybody tell me how to get this working properly or is this not supported yet (hotkeys to function properly when tables are displayed in BB)

First, if you want to send the betsizes in BBs, you need to click the checkbox in SAT's advanced options -> Hotkeys tab, to send the betsizes in BBs instead of $s. Try that and see if the "Bet x BB" hotkeys work.

Second, the "Bet Pot%" hotkeys will only work with the "beta highDPI" download, but I don't think they should be affected by that setting. Because SAT grabs the potsize from what is displayed on the table, and then calcs the bet and sends it into the betbox

guestt

(10-01-2021, 02:22 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2021, 12:48 PM)guestt Wrote: [ -> ]It works for me but i would prefer to play tables displaying BB instead of the actual dollar amount. However, none of the betting hotkeys will converge to the correct amount in BB (both percentage betsize hotkeys and bet x BB). Can anybody tell me how to get this working properly or is this not supported yet (hotkeys to function properly when tables are displayed in BB)

First, if you want to send the betsizes in BBs, you need to click the checkbox in SAT's advanced options -> Hotkeys tab, to send the betsizes in BBs instead of $s. Try that and see if the "Bet x BB" hotkeys work.

Second, the "Bet Pot%" hotkeys will only work with the "beta highDPI" download, but I don't think they should be affected by that setting. Because SAT grabs the potsize from what is displayed on the table, and then calcs the bet and sends it into the betbox

Thanks, I got it to work. The only problem i have now is that sometimes hotkeys just stop working at random. I then need to reboot my PC for them to work again. First time it happened shortly after i opened whatsapp on my PC and second time it happened after i openend a new chrome browser window. Maybe this has anything to do with it

guestt

I've now discovered betsizes in percentages are wrong, just like the user above mentioned. However, pressing the physical percentage buttons postflop on the client itself (ACR) gives the same results, percentages are way off (less than what they should be). Could this be a bug from ACR?

(10-01-2021, 05:59 PM)guestt Wrote: [ -> ]I've now discovered betsizes in percentages are wrong, just like the user above mentioned. However, pressing the physical percentage buttons postflop on the client itself (ACR) gives the same results, percentages are way off (less than what they should be). Could this be a bug from ACR?

To clarify, the bet percentages postflop (using the configured bet buttons in the client) don't correspond with how I set them up. For example, a 50% bet into a 4.65bb pot results in the client betting 2.45bb (which should be 2.33bb instead). A 33% pot bet results into a 1.61bb pot.

guestt

[quote pid="12973" dateline="1633076042"]
(10-01-2021, 05:59 PM)guestt Wrote: [ -> ]I've now discovered betsizes in percentages are wrong, just like the user above mentioned. However, pressing the physical percentage buttons postflop on the client itself (ACR) gives the same results, percentages are way off (less than what they should be). Could this be a bug from ACR?

To clarify, the bet percentages postflop (using the configured bet buttons in the client) don't correspond with how I set them up. For example, a 50% bet into a 4.65bb pot results in the client betting 2.45bb (which should be 2.33bb instead). A 33% pot bet results into a 1.61bb pot.
[/quote]

Apparently WPN takes rake from each street instead of just the final pot, why bet buttons percentage is off compared to the pot size displayed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9