Update
Hello,

after updating from 2.4.10 to 2.4.11 for some reason I get a error, that my trial period ended and I can't use on my subscribtion mode. What is the problem? It automatically paid on 2013/10/02 for monthly subscribtion (8.95$).

Sorry, english is not my native language.
And I even can't login to my account here. And when I try to retrieve my password and enter my e-mail, it says, that I did not enter a valid email adress.
ID : 9EF5875097C44F84
(10-17-2013, 07:05 PM)frogan Wrote: Hello,

after updating from 2.4.10 to 2.4.11 for some reason I get a error, that my trial period ended and I can't use on my subscribtion mode. What is the problem? It automatically paid on 2013/10/02 for monthly subscribtion (8.95$).

Sorry, english is not my native language.

Not sure exactly what the problem was. I replied to your email and said that it could be that you've already used the software on 2 computers, and for some reason this was getting detected as a 3rd. But you should be good to go now.
(10-17-2013, 07:08 PM)frogan Wrote: And I even can't login to my account here. And when I try to retrieve my password and enter my e-mail, it says, that I did not enter a valid email adress.

Signing up and paying for SaT only gives you a subscription and a license code to use the software. Forum accounts are separate. You would need to register separately
Thanks, it's all good now. Appreciate your loyalty to customers. Have a good one !
Thanks, you too

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10